Thursday, January 21, 2010

We have launched the PMC 10th Anniversary commemorative book which will include a short history of the club and then a sketchbook page from any and all alumni that want to send it to me via my university e-mail dlamb@fullerton.edu.
Send me a black and white 300 dpi JPEG of your favorite sketchbook page from either "back in the day" or a recent one, don't matter to us. Put your full name and when you graduated like so:
Jane Doe
Class of 2005
We are going to print and bind the book (getting bids on printing as I type) and make it available for sale at cost plus $5 per book that will go to the Machado-Josephs Research Foundation which is working on a cure for Machado-Josephs disease. This will be done in the name of our very first club president Mike Williams who is battling this disease. I will be announcing the final price wants we seal the deal with the printer so you can get your very own copy or copies. Watch for more news soon.

1 comment: